20 noviembre, 2005

Una Joya.

The Who, Pinball Wizard. Disfruten de una de las mejores letras de la historia del Rock and Roll. Monumental.

Ever since I was a young boy, I've played the silver ball. From SoHo down to Brighton, I must have played them all. But I ain't seen nothin' like him. In any amusement hall. That deaf, dumb and blind kid. Sure plays a mean pinball. He stands like a statue, Becomes part of the machine. Feelin' all the bumpers, Always playin' clean. He plays by intuition. The digit counters fall. That deaf, dumb and blind kid.Sure plays a mean pinball. He's a pinball wizard, There has to be a twist. A pinball wizard, Got such a supple wrist!

[REPORTER]
How do you think he does it?
[PINBALL WIZARD]
I don't know!
[REPORTER]
What makes him so good?
[PINBALL WIZARD]
Well, he ain't got no distractions,

Can't hear no buzzers and bells. Don't see lights a-flashing, He plays by sense of smell. Always has a replay, Never tilts at all, That deaf, dumb and blind kid
Sure plays a mean pinball. He can't beat me now, I've always been the champ!
I know it's a trick! No freak's gonna beat my hand! He can beat my favorite table,
He can beat the best. His disciples lead him in, And he just does the rest. He's got crazy flipper fingers, I've never seen them fall. That deaf, dumb and blind kid
Sure plays a mean pinball. He's a pinball wizard. There has to be a twist. A pinball wizard, Got such a supple wrist! He's a pinball wizard. His score shoots even more!
A pinball wizard, The world's new pinball lord! He's scoring more! He's scoring more!
I thought I was the Bally table king, But I just handed my pinball crown to him.
To him! To him!

10 comentarios:

El Alan dijo...

Maravillosa, supimos descubrirla juntos en lo de Camilo, que manera de reírnos jajajaa qué buena letra

Anónimo dijo...

esta todo bien.........

lascabecitas dijo...

risa total. muy bien.

Anónimo dijo...

estan de vivos ?? o lo dicen en serio..........

lascabecitas dijo...

vo ghas no se quien sos. mucho gusto y bienvenido. imaginate el momento en que llevaron la letra al ensayo. vooo, gente tengo una letra. jajaja. vos viviste algun ensayo ? me da envidia que alguien haya escrito esa letra y no yoooo. es monumental. yo creo que el rock and roll tambien es simpleza. me parece que imaginar un personaje como ese ya de por si esta bien, y musicalizar la letra con musica de los who jajajaja imaginate que cocktail, y esta muy de la mente, eso seguro, yo creo que se fue armando bajo la influencia. y eso tambien esta bien. en definitiva y contestando tu duda........ LA LETRA ES ALUCINANTE !!!!!!! de verdad.

Anónimo dijo...

Bastaaa!
No entiendo nada!

Anónimo dijo...

Sam caíste en mis acciones, EL Alan ya había caío hace rato.....
son lamentables , y Uds. se consideran saber de rock ???, fueron, tengo una letra de Pocho la pantera te cagas de risa, pero andaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

lascabecitas dijo...

ghas, no entendiste nada de nada. lo de la risa y lo de la letra y nada de nada. todo bien. tur.

El Alan dijo...

cero bola a los nerds

lascabecitas dijo...

para ghas. tur.